Skip to main content

So i’ve tried both PowerForms and WebForms but both end up using and showing the base document. For whatever reason I have a project to get done inside of DocuSign but my largest hurdle is the team I’m helping doesn’t want to work on redoing their PDF form to match what they want to do in DocuSign. 

So I’ve tried webforms and powerforms but both still put all the inserted information on a base document that looks horrible. Is there a way to just build a baseless form inside of DocuSign?

Outside of creating a fully blank Word (docx) or PDF with no text, an envelope requires the addition of a document. DocuSign wasn’t built for document creation or even editing although you can add DocuSign text fields that are read-only so they look like part of the document.  Basically you must have a document added to an envelope even a blank one.

Hello @TMHolton ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, could you please click the "Accept as Solution" button at the bottom of the post? It helps other community members who might have similar questions.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!