Skip to main content

I'm a commercial real estate broker/property owner and we're trying to export a list of all completed docusigns historically associated with my account to track any offers made etc. Thank you for any help/suggestions!!

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

I understand that you are looking to export a list of all your envelopes and I will gladly share the steps required to set it up.

The best option if you are not looking to download the documents in the envelopes along with the list would be to generate an Envelope Report in eSignature>Reports>Envelope Report.

Once there you will be able to manage the data to be exported by customizing the columns and filters in your report.

For detailed steps on how to generate an Envelope Report, see:

Using Reports

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Alejandro - thank you so much for the quick answer! Trying this now and will let you know if i have any questions. Appreciate it.

Hi,

Thank you for following up. 

I am glad to hear that you found the resources I shared useful, please take into consideration selecting the comment as the "Best Answer" if you find that it helped you solve your issue. 

And, please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible.  

Best regards,  

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!