Skip to main content
Is there a way for the initiator of a Powerform to view the progress of that Powerform from within DocuSign.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

I understand that you are looking to allow the first signer in a PowerForm to view the envelope's progress in DocuSign eSignature, and I will gladly share more details on how to accomplish your goal.

By default, an active DocuSign user will be able to view an envelope's signing order in Manage>Inbox, as part of the envelope details.

When it comes to signers without a DocuSign user, there is also the option of viewing the envelope details within the signing session by selecting Other Actions>View History.

As part of the envelope history the recipients and any actions taken in the envelope will be listed.

For more details on these topics, see:

How do I access the DocuSign documents that I signed?

Managing Envelopes

Other Signing Actions

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

We have a powerform where the first signer has a DocuSign viewer account but is unable to see the envelope in her manage tab. Is this a setting that needs to be adjusted? Annette Howard

Hi,

Thank you for following up.

By default, PowerForms will treat the first recipient as a user that lacks an active account, unless you have selected to verify the signer's email in its advanced options by selecting "Require email validation".

For more details on this topic, see:

Create a PowerForm

Please don't hesitate in letting me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!