Skip to main content

Two directors that can sign the document but only one signature required (either one will do).

Hello Legal Department,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

It sounds like the option Signing Groups is what you are looking for, please view the following article for more information: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=znw1583277367219.html&_LANG=enus

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

That is indeed what I am looking for. However when trying to set a group below note says:

"Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator or DocuSign Customer Support. Visit our Contact Support web page for contact options to reach Customer Support."

How can I check if this feature is supported from my account plan?

Best regards

Hello Legal Department,

Thank you for reaching back.

What is your current plan?

Are you the admin? If yes, you can check by going to Settings > Signing groups, if you don't see the option then it is most likely not enabled for the account.

If you're not an admin, please contact your account's administrator.

Best regards,

I believe we found out how. Thank you again for your help!

Dear,

We created a new Signing Group and then clicked on "Assign Users".

This group should contain external email addresses - not users from our team - who also do not have a Docusign account.

We need to ensure that by adding them to this group, no additional access will be granted to them.

Can you please advise?

Best regards,

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back.

External users can be added to the signing group, there is an option in the top right corner called "Add user manually" when you select the assign users option for the signing group. There is no need of a DocuSign account or to be part of your own.

Best regards,