Skip to main content

I don't want all recipients to sign the same document with their individual fields, I want to edit one document with the same fields set up for all recipients, and to receive one contract per recipient with just their signature (not the signatures of all the other recipients).

I have the impression that it's not possible as is and that I have to create an enveloppe for each recipient.

Desired result:

input Doc

recipients A B C

result: doc signed by A, doc signed by B, doc signed by C,

What I don't want:

input Doc

recipients A B C

resut: doc signed by A, B and C

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you want to send a document to be signed individually by multiple people.

DocuSign’s enhanced bulk send feature allows senders to easily send a standardized document to many recipients at one time. This can be particularly convenient for transactions where a formal acknowledgment may be required (e.g., new company policies) when mass notifications take place or a myriad of other use cases where the same document needs to be sent out to a large group.

More information at Bulk Send for Multiple Recipients.

A potential workaround if bulk send is not a feasible option would be to upload the documents needed for the recipients that you mentioned and then add the recipients, after that, you will need to add the fields to each document and match to recipients that are intended, the downside would be that the recipients will be able to view each others information, and if one of them decline to sign the envelope, the system will mark as voided for all of the ten recipients.

To avoid this you will need to set a document visibility, Some things to know about document visibility

Without the use of the bulk send or the Document visibility feature, you will need to send individual envelopes.

You can create a template to expedite the envelope creation for the individual documents.

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan.

Compare eSignature plans & pricing

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.