Skip to main content

Hi everyone. 

I'm using a Powerform as an attendance sheet and I can't close it to have all the signatures on the template. 

I've created a template for people to sign and I thought I could download the template with the signatures at the end, but I can only download a csv document.

Is it possible to download just a document with the signatures or isn't it possible at all? I remember that it could be possible (at least trying to print it - but I can only print one envelope at a time) 

Thank you!

Hello, @llima 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

Based in your described scenario, I’d suggest to use an advanced feature called Agreement Actions.

It’s possible to create an Agreement Action to save all the signed documents, once for each completed envelope, configuring using the If Then approach (or logic) as for example: IF the template named XYZ is used Then save the signed envelope to a Drive (Google, OneDrive, SharePoint, and others) as a zip file with the signed documents.

On this video you can see how to configure it.

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

I hope that helps!

Best,

Alexandre

Hi Alexandre,

thank you for your return! 

But in this case, I would have a dossier with each pdf signed, right?

I wanted one single pdf with all the signatures (because I created a single presence sheet template with each participant’s name). I wanted to have like a real paper presence sheet with the signatures all together, you know? 

Do you think it is possible ?

Hello, @llima 

If your template has the sheet presence document with all the signers’ names, Sign here, Signed Date, and other fields if you’re using them, when the last recipient signs the document then the envelope will be changed for Completed and your sheet presence will be there with all the signatures on it. Also, a Certificate of Completion (Audit file) will be automatically generated for each completed envelope.

Using Agreement Actions can be configured to save a in a spreadsheet details for each complete envelope that used such template. 

in this figure, a Rule was created for every time a specific Template is used Then two things will happen (Then):

1. Save a zip file with the complete envelope and files
  2. Add an entry (row) with all details in a selected spreadsheet

I hope that answer your question. Of course, this approach is one that could be used, perhaps other members of this community may offer other possible options.

Best,

Alexandre

Hello @llima ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!