Skip to main content

I am starting a vacation rental  management company. I need to be able to send contracts to have them electronically signed by my customers, is this the right product for a business of this kind? if so what type should a chose to create contracts and send them to be e-signed?

Hello, @Betty Belman 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

Yes, Docusign is the right solution for your business needs!

It’s possible to send the rental contracts for your clients to sign them electronically. Also, you can create templates for those type of contracts/forms often sent making easy to send a new contract.

Just as an example, Real Estate companies around the world use Docusign eSignature as a solution for their business needs. Of course, we have provided solutions for all types of industries and businesses. 

Watch this video: Docusign - How it Works?

Let me know if I answered your question.

Best,

Alexandre

Hi @Betty Belman,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!