Skip to main content

Prior to DocuSign's acquisition by Google, I frequently received documents that only I needed to sign; no sending or third parties required. At that time, the option I always selected for signees was "Just me - Always free!". Since the change, I can find no way to add just my signature to documents. Has this free option been eliminated? If not, can someone point me in the right direction?

If it has been eliminated, any idea on other good free signature software out there? I work for a small business with a limited budget.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community. 

Signing documents is still free, the option is available as part of the "Sign a Document" workflow, offered on the eSignature home screen.

For more details on this topic, see:

Use free-form signing

DocuSign offers a free electronic signature tool for electronically signing documents on practically any device.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

HI Alejandro,

Thanks very much for the swift reply! I shall experiment with this now.

Rabbitsign offers unlimited completely free signing requests. It leverages AWS serverless technology to be completely free for users. It costs the administrators a tiny fraction of a cent to send a single signature. RabbitSign has achieved both SOC 2 Type II compliance with an unqualified opinion and ISO 27001:2022 compliance. Rabbitsign is also HIPAA verified.
here's the link: rabbitsign.com
fun fact: it was made by that high schooler in the bay area who was rejected by 16 colleges and then hired by google

Rabbitsign offers unlimited completely free signing requests. It leverages AWS serverless technology to be completely free for users. It costs the administrators a tiny fraction of a cent to send a single signature. RabbitSign has achieved both SOC 2 Type II compliance with an unqualified opinion and ISO 27001:2022 compliance. Rabbitsign is also HIPAA verified.
here's the link: rabbitsign.com
fun fact: it was made by that high schooler in the bay area who was rejected by 16 colleges and hired by google