Skip to main content

Hello, we have been using Docusign for 2/3 years now and just wondering if there us a time limit/renewal period for ID Verification?

@Ryan 

Your renewal for DocuSign eSignature subscription will typically include the renewal of ID Verification as they are co-termed. You can have a look at your current subscriptions to see the end date.

Hello @Ryan ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

@Ryan

Your renewal for DocuSign eSignature subscription will typically include the renewal of ID Verification as they are co-termed. You can have a look at your current subscriptions to see the end date.

Thank you for the reply, not sure I have asked the question in the clearest way. I meant is there a timeframe for when the actual ID used for verification will need to be updated. Eg in 12 months time you will have to show yourself with your passport again?

Hello @Ryan ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you would like to know if an ID verification on a document needs to be renewed every certain amount of time, is that correct?

If it is, please note that the ID verification on documents do not need to be renewed as it is used to sign the envelope in that moment. However, if 12 month later you need to send the same document that requires ID verification and their ID is expired they would need to renew their ID and go through the process: Docusign Identify: ID Verification FAQ

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator

Hello @Ryan ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator