Skip to main content
I'm sending a doc to 300 clients, 1 email per family but need spouse to sign too. Any idea how to get a 2nd signature when using the bulk feature?

Bulk recipients feature supports multiple recipients. See the following DocuSign article....https://support.docusign.com/en/guides/ndse-user-guide-multiple-recipient-bulk-send

Right. What I need is one email to each client but 2 signatures using bulk since I have 300. So If David & "wife" Schmitz are one of my 300 clients, how can I get your spouses signature as well if I only have your email address? Does that make sense?

Yes it makes sense. Basically, this has several components, setting up the Bulk Send based on Role, creating a Template and setting Recipient Order. The trick is also to address, perhaps in a personal note, that each Recipient/Signer is separate, so the first to sign needs to be Parent A and the next Signature needs to be from Parent B. Add "Name" tags to differentiate, if possible, to your form which adds the name based on Recipient, which might help.

Dident recognize signatures​

​ I would suggest starting a new thread with your questions, there is not enough information and I cannot tell if this corresponds to the original thread.