Skip to main content

Intake Agent no longer w/ company. I have access to his email & found the "Completed" Agreement signed, but cannot access it b/c our emails don't match as he was the sender. 

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

I understand that you are looking to view a closed user's envelope, and I'll gladly walk you through the steps to set it up.

The best way to approach this scenario would be by transferring the closed user's envelopes to an active user and setting up Shared Access to that user's envelopes if needed.

An alternative would be to use the legacy Shared Envelopes feature. However, this feature will eventually be deprecated and therefore we do not recommend it at this moment.

You can find more details on these topics, here:

Transfer Envelopes and Templates Between Users

Manage Shared Access to Envelopes

Shared Envelopes

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic.  

For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. 

Compare eSignature plans & pricing 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Thank you for your response.

Do I need to reactivate his acct to share envelopes w/ myself?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for following up.

The easiest option would be to transfer the envelopes to an active user, you could transfer them to your own user, for example.

This option would allow you to retain access without having to share the envelopes.

Please don't hesitate in letting me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!