Skip to main content
I have the timestamp and date stamp set up yet it no longer timestamps the signature. Never had an issue until just recently.

I had a few additional questions:

1) Anything recently change on your DocuSign account or specifically with the Signing Settings for the date signed such as change of format?

2) Is this happening for all new envelopes or just when you use a specific Template(s)?

3) Is the "Date Signed" field just showing as blank?

Hi David,

Nothing has changed. It worked in December but not yesterday. It's happening on every document I send for signature. It's showing the date signed but not the time...and that is critical for my job.

The information regarding the "Date Signed" showing the Date but not the Time to me indicates something on the Account changed. At an account level you can actually turn off the Time stamp portion of the "Date Signed" field but this has to be done by a DocuSign Administrator. My suggestion is to find out who your DocuSign Administrator is and have them check the setting. The setting is found under DocuSign Admin, then Signing Settings, then locate the section called Document Formatting. In the "Current Time Format " dropdown my guess is someone set it to "None". So that will need to be changed back to whatever format was used previously and saved. Then further investigation internally as to who may have changed that setting and why. Please post if this is found to be the issue for future Community Users.

Hi David,

I did exactly as you suggested and it worked perfectly. Thank you!!!!

Charlene

Glad I could help.

Hello. What would be a work around if a user within an Organizational account wants this timestamp on the document? but we do not want to apply it to the whole account?

@Lori Flores​ The "Date Signed" option and configuration is set at an Account level, this is not a per User or per envelope/Template change.

@David Schmitz​  Thank you David.