Skip to main content
I have a signatory that did not see the sticky label to sign so has insisted on printing and signing so I now have a document that has had the first 2 signatures in PDF but still have two further signatures to get. Can this be done?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you having issues in completing the envelope.

To confirm, were the two first signatures complete in DocuSign, or were they the ones that print and sign the document outside of DocuSign?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi Christopher, The first two signatories consisted of 1 that signed it, the 2nd one was a review and approved it to move on to the 3rd person. It was the 3rd person that said they could not see any post it notes to direct them to sign? The 2nd person works for the 3rd person and so printed the page from DocuSign with the 1st signature on it and signed their spot by hand then emailed it to me. I have since moved this person to the end of the line so that I can get the other 2 signature on it. I need to know what to do after that? Regards Morris Mellinger

Hello,

The situation here is that the envelope based on the information provided, was not signed using DocuSign, this would imply that the wet signature will not show in the document unless is signed using this method https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=yca1573855023892&topicId=wdr1573855014901.html&_LANG=enus, the other option would be to remove the 3rd person complete all the electronic signatures and then send the fully completed PDF with all the signature to this recipient via regular email to get their signature.

The downside is that the signature will not show in the certificate of completion for the DocuSign envelope.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.