Skip to main content

I signed in person.  How do I tell docusign that so I stop getting the annoying requests

Hi @jay6348,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Docusign Community

You may update your user's email notification settings in My Preferences>Notifications. For detailed steps on how to manage your email notifications, see:

How do I manage my Docusign email notifications?

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

​Hi @jay6348,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

I signed the document in-person

Hi @jay6348,

Thank you for following up.

If you do not own an active Docusign account, then the email notifications should be generated after 5 clicks on the document’s link or 48 hours after the last time it was used. This has proven to be a viable solution for most users facing this issue. You can find more details on this topic, here:

Do Docusign envelope notification emails expire?

In the case that you might want us to take a closer look at this specific envelope, please include the affected envelope ID as part of a new support case by filling out the form provided below:

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you cannot open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. For detailed steps on how to find your envelope ID, see:

Where can I find the Envelope ID?

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

@jay6348 

You may need to contact the sender and ask them to mark you as ‘signed in person’ so that the document “completes” and the notifications stop.

good luck

mr1