Skip to main content

dear all,

I don’t have the ‘Get Link’ option in the menu ‘more’. How can I get it there?

Thanks, 

@Annick 

Can you provide a little more context or a screenshot to understand what screen you are on? Thank you!

Same issue with me…..no side caption appears along sign box to downloading own signature xxxx. jpg. (it doesn´t accept pdf). The first own signature xxx.jpg worked but there is another issue, any downloaded signature is nearly impossible to see in the sign box, casting doubt if it is there at all, or the program has plucked another clone or scribble. Not really confident nor really authentic. All one sees is a multicode so presumably the receipient has got the correct signature “finished” document, but leaves the sender with considerable doubt. The strange thing is a few days after the original document was “finished” and a caption arrived “completed”, it was later returned with an uncompleted signature.The confirmation from the receipient confims this, but there is something rather odd and not 100% about the whole process.

rj

Hi @Annick and @Mule,

I hope you all are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

One of your collegues offered to sort out my envelope signing issue, but as I see it puts me in issues with european data and confidentiality protection as the envelope data is already with a corporate sender who has paid a docusign subscription. I would be in breach of that senders confidentiality clause. Sending my envelope data around the world isn´t the done thing, especially when docusign uses microsoft systems which has alot of “backdoor” gaps regarding security. My problem was solved using the old method of ink and paper with a statement.

Case closed, that is I would not use docusign again unless the signing of pages has been properly thought out; that can be never sent out until boxes are correctly signed on the pages, then the NEXT tab appears. Simple really. Why not implement it ? Can save alot of hassle and agro.

M

Hello @Mule

Thank you for reaching out here, I apologize for the inconvenience, I know the importance of being in compliance with Europe Regulations, any feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always more than welcome. I thank you for this information. 

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.