Skip to main content

Hi,

How do I make it so that when I send a template it is automatically signed with my signature?

I tried to add Auto fields, or to add myself as a receipient, but none of them gave me that result.

I’ve read all the support pages online but couldn’t find an answer.

I’m sure there’s a common practice,

Thanks

@YugenOkei - 

When you send an envelope using a template, you can set the first recipient as the Sender. When you use this template and send it, it will ask you to sign the document. Your name and email will automatically fill in from your user account. Make sure your template includes a signature tag.

Alternatively, you can add your signature as an image on the PDF you upload. This signature won't be part of the certificate of completion, but recipients will see it as part of the document.

Hi @YugenOkei,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!