Skip to main content

The signers to whom I have sent documents have let me know that they don’t want to receive a email copy as soon as the document has been completed.

How do I ensure that the recipients do not receive an email copy when the entire signing process has already been completed?

Hi @Nicolas.Rodriguez !

For compliance reasons, the sender cannot control the recipient’s notifications, specially the Envelope Completed notification. In this scenario, you can ask your recipients to access their accounts > My Preferences > Signing and Sending > Notifications. There, they’ll be able to disable/enable the notification for each scenarios. Please check this article for more information: How do I manage my email notifications?

Hi @Nicolas.Rodriguez,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!