Skip to main content

I am trying to finish “correcting” a document and I want to send it but this error message pops up  "Signers that are required to meet 21 CFR part 11 compliance must have at least one required, non-conditional Signature or Initials field."

Hi @Liza !

It’s look like your account has the module Part 11 enabled, and the sender is requiring to recipients to meet the 21 CFR requirements. One of this requirements is to must have a Signature or Initial tab for this recipient. To fix it, check if all recipients with the task “Needs to Sign” have at least a field to sign.

Hi @Liza,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Hello,

we have the same issue and are not too familiar with generating templates.

Is it possible to receive a sample template with a signature tag on the document that we could use as a test case?

Greetings,

Thilo Gaugler