Skip to main content

I got a docusign email and not sure if it is safe

Check and see if on the body of the email you got an “Alternative Signing Method” security code.   You can go directly to DocuSign.com and use the code to access documents.   There are other ways to check but that is the fastest.  

@Angelique Wilson 

If you have a DocuSign account you can log into the account and the envelope should be visible there. The same applies for the DocuSign eSignature App on your mobile phone as alternate option.

As @JohnSantos has already stated, you can go to the official DocuSign website and enter the security code after you click on “Access Documents” on the top navigation on the righthand side.

Hi @Angelique Wilson,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

As a Local IT support, where iI can enter the Security code to verify the legitimacy of any DocuSign without having an account when we have employees asking for assistance.