Skip to main content

Hello,

I have received an email with a link for sign a contract. It is a link, so I can't charge it in the Docusign because it ask to charge a document that is in my computer or google drive.

The problem is that the document want my sign, but the sign is standard, with only my name and surname but different calligraphy. Is it correct? Is it valid?

I want to use for security my personal calligraphy, so I saved it on my official DocuSign account, but I can't open the link on my account because it is on the private email (Gmail). The esignature add don't work because it see only the attached.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

By default, Powerforms are not linked to the account of the signers unless the sender changes this on his/her account, if you attach an image to this post we are unable to see it, if the Powerform is a valid DocuSign Powerform then the different calligraphy is correct, the sender has the option to limit the options of the signatures types available for the recipient.

You could also request a normal envelope from the sender if needed.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

You can create a case at https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport and a Support agent will contact you, If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator