Skip to main content

lets say I have a commercial agreement with 100 pages and id like both sides to sign there initials on all the 100 pages.

What you would need to do is to use the Autoplace functions.

In the document you would need to place a unique piece of text something like /s1s/ and the best way is to place this in the footer section so that it will repeat across all pages. Change the colour of the font to white.

When you place the Signature block use the Location / Autoplace and then enter /s1s/ and it will then place the signature block where it finds that piece of text.

Robert

Check out my bio for contact links.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Thank you Robert for the information.

As Robert stated the option to use would be AutoPlace, this adds fields near each occurrence of a given string in a template or document. This advanced field action allows you to specify a string of characters in your document or template for automatic placement of the field.

More information at https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&rsc_301&bundleId=gbo1643332197980&topicId=ufa1578456286034.html&_LANG=enus

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hello guys,

thank you for answering, its helpful.

but is there any thing i can do if i cant put a footer to the document?

for example, if there are a large quantity of drawings or technical info that needs signing that dont have specific wording that can be added?

can that be duplicated?

Sadly that is the quickest way otherwise you would have to manually place the fields on each page.

It there anything that is a unique piece of text on each page that you could use?

what about the header can you edit that. It is simply to put the piece of text that can repeat on each page the header footer is quickest way.

Robert

I will ask internally if the Eng. can add a footer to the DWG that can help in that.

thank you sir for your swift replay