Skip to main content

I need to receive the invoices under my company name and not under my own name, and there is no way to edit the billing information in the Settings panel

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

I am sorry to hear that you haven't been able to update your billing details in your account settings, but I will gladly help you correct it as soon as possible.

You are able to update your billing name in Settings>Account Profile>Account Name. And, your billing address name in Settings>Account Profile>Account Address.

For more details on this topic, see:

Account Profile

If you have updated your information on the account profile but these new details are not being reflected as expected in your invoice, please don't hesitate in opening a new support case and we will gladly help either update the account name or regenerate your invoice.

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Thank you.

I see that it's not possible to have a billing name different than the user name. Ok, it would be useful for companies like mine, which operates under the product name and not under the fiscal name, but it's fine.

I hope to see the name updating in our next invoice.

But I still cannot find the place to include the tax ID, and this is a key point for legal invoicing in Spain.

Thank you again

Hi,

Thank you for following up.

Some enterprise-level accounts might be able to work with a different billing name than the one related to the account.

However, this needs to be configured on the backend by DocuSign Support, please feel free to contact our sales team if you are planning to upgrade your plan, or, create a new support case if you have an existing enterprise contract with us.

You can contact our Sales team by filling out the form provided below:

docusign.com/contact-sales

Regarding your second question, you can include your tax ID y by pasting it into the Billing Address Line 2.

This will be included in the next invoice that is generated. We could also look into regenerating your previous invoices to include the appropriate details if needed.

Please don't hesitate in letting me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!