Skip to main content
Hi. Is the new I-9 form created as a template in DocuSign yet? If anyone has a link to it, please assist. Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you want to know if the new I-9 form was created as a template in DocuSign.

The DocuSign Template Library is designed to help you start building templates. Watch this helpful video to learn how to use the template samples, and check our catalog of industry-specific, The last update made to our library was on 07/27/2023, please visit https://support.docusign.com/en/knowledgemarket/Template-Library-IRS-I-9 to confirm if the version of the template is the one that you are requiring.

More information at https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/The-DocuSign-Template-Library.

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan.

Compare eSignature plans & pricing

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi. Is there a way to upload the I-9 template doc into an existing template? I want to add the I-9 template doc to additional payroll docs in a different template for different states? Thanks.

There has to be an easy way to combine templates.

Hello,

You can create an envelope draft with the templates that you need and save it as a new template.

When the draft is created please click in the dropdown next to the continue button to display the option to save as a template.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.