Skip to main content

I’m needing to figure this out right away...I have tried to apply initials and signatures to my document but they are moving over very small.  I’ve tried to use my curser to expand the size but it won’t work.  I’ve tried going to formatting and it shows that  is already at 100% and it won’t let me increase the size of it any more than that.  I’m in the middle of a deal and i literally use docusign for the same document an hour ago and it was fine.  I don’t have time to submit a case Can anyone help me?

Be prepared for an annoying experience… DocuSign seems to don’t care about the bug!

Today I have removed all old signatures from my profile, erased all cached information of Chrome, signed off and in several times in DocuSign and… when I sign a document an old signature style (not kept in my profile anymore) is still applyed in the document.

Hello @cpb ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that your fields are showing small and our apologies for the late reply, I understand you’ve tried to resize them but it already shows as 100%.

This issue is usually due to the document uploaded being very big making the fields look small, for more information and possible resolutions, please view: Fields Appear Very Tiny on Documents

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @cpb ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!