Skip to main content

I have the same email for 2 accounts. One is a personal account and the other a company account. Documentation says I should be able to swap between accounts, but I do not have this option.

I am struggling to get any meaningful support on this. The bot is not helpful and no advisors are ever available to talk to. I can’t find an email address to send to either.

Any suggestions for how to find a contact to try and get this resolved.

Hi @ChrisBear !

Some DocuSign users have multiple DocuSign accounts. A common example is someone who has an account through work and another account for personal transactions. If you have multiple DocuSign accounts that reside on the same DocuSign site (e.g., NA1, NA2, EU), and they use the same email and password combination, then you can easily switch between them once you log in.

You can quickly switch between them in the account actions menu. Click your profile image > Select Switch Account > In the Select an Account dialog box, select the account to switch to.

8bX4kUr9NqDvZNEs00T63vcS0mQgPOM602HZ1DBrNIsW1ybvQo3XR1nrRUkLK6ckwjQGafEUa1b5mseOgf6xifdn-9I_UW0Y0n2WWgkAsVJULoikoEXpN_CPVeWdHeQ5a7Jw7p8AWxoh7YjYQCL1T5g

This account switching is only available for same-site accounts using the same email and password combination, and only applies to active and suspended accounts. Inactive or closed accounts do not show up in the account drop-down. For accounts using the same email but existing on different sites, you can select which one to log in to.

To know if your accounts are located on the same site, please access Settings (you must be an administrator) > Plan and Billing.

If you’re looking for a live customer support assistance, you can open a case with Customer Support or call them directly (access More Support Options > I can’t reset my password or don’t have an account > select eSignature product > click on “You can also call us for help”.

https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport?language=en_US

Hello @ChrisBear ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!