Skip to main content
Question

HELP - Template Multiple

• 28 March 2024
  • 3 replies

I would like to be able to send a Docusign template to multiple people at the same time, without re-selecting the signature fields for each recipient.  I am specifically wanting to send out our employee handbook to all of our employees, individually and independently, and have them read and sign acknowledging receipt of the handbook.  I want to send it out to everyone at the same time and not have to reselect fields for every person.

Is this possible and how can I get this done ?

Thank you in advance for your help​​​​​​

Hello, @wmoranCOR 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

We appreciate your question.

Shortly: Yes, you can do that.
How? Using a template and the Bulk Sent feature.

Step by Step: Watch this video.

You need to double-check if your current account plan has the Bulk Send enabled.

I hope that helps!

Alexandre

Thank you

I was able to make great progress, but am held up on one area.  It appears that I need to have a Role 2(supervisor) in the bulk-upload.  Is there a way where I do not need a role 2 and a role1 would be sufficient as the recipient to complete ?  

If a role2 is required, can I bypass the necessity of a field to be filled in by the supervisor ?

Thank you again

Hello @wmoranCOR ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!