Skip to main content

Wondering if there is a way to generate a link to an envelope? We have executives who have troubles (or impatience) with finding the DocuSign emails which often end up in their spam folders, or buried among many others, and are trying to streamline the process for them.

We are proposing that instead we send the executives a manual email which outlines our ask (e.g., covers the details of the contract, purpose, attaches any other pertinent information such as internal business case etc), and then has the link directly to the eSignature page for them to complete the signature process.

As far as I can see, the only way to get this link is to somehow intercept the email that has gone to the executive and copy it from there? Is there any other way? I have looked at Powerforms and I don’t think this works for this situation as I think this is overkill for the requirement.

Hello, @jbeetham 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

A suggestion: ask to your executives download the Docusign App to their mobiles.

Using our App it much more quick and easy to sign the documents.

They will be notified in the App when an envelopes is requesting their signature.

They just to need open the App, click in the envelope to open up then sign it, if there are more pending envelopes to sign, they just need to click Next after signing an envelope. 

Another approach would be to use the SMS or WhatsApp delivery methods so your executives will receive a SMS or WhatsApp link to the envelope for signing. 

I hope that helps!

Best.

Alexandre

Hello @jbeetham ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!