Skip to main content

We almost reached our limit of 100 envelopes.

We want to add an extra 100, but want to know if extra envelopes are only valid within the annual contract, or if leftover envelopes carry over to the new year.

We'll not need all the 100 envelopes before the end of the first annual contract in October. 

Thanks!

Hello @Materna Verloskundigen,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

We are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand that you some questions about buying new envelopes.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you, I can only provide you with general information if you want more information about your account in specific, per the community guidelines (https://community.docusign.com/site/terms) the Account Admin will need to contact Support directly for Billing and Account Change Requests or Feature enablement.

Administrators can purchase additional envelopes and seats for their subscription. Envelopes can be bought in increments of 100 for annual plans and 10 for monthly plans. These new envelopes are shared among all seats. To add envelopes and seats, go to eSignature Settings, select Plan and Billing, and then choose Add Envelopes & Seats. The additional envelopes and seats will be applied to your subscription immediately. Add Envelopes and Seats

There are several options available to upgrade your plan or purchase additional envelopes to avoid standard charges in the future. You can purchase additional envelopes, view other plan types and choose to upgrade, or contact Sales for direct assistance. It is important to note that Docusign's Standard and Business Pro annual plans have a limit of up to 100 sent envelopes per user, per year (or up to 10 sent envelopes per user per month for monthly plans). You can check the number of envelopes you've sent by navigating to the Plans & Billing page within Settings. FAQ: Docusign charges for additional envelopes

Unused envelopes will not "rollover" to the next billing period.

To open a support case in the Docusign Support Center, go to the "Get Support" section and select "Open a Support Case". Log in using your Docusign credentials and select a case subject. If you have multiple Docusign accounts, choose the appropriate account to continue. Open a case in the Docusign Support Center

If you’re not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can find below the available phone numbers to contact Customer Support:

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @Materna Verloskundigen,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.