Skip to main content

Is there a way to export all the data contained in my envelope to a CSV file? I mean not just the default data (namely: EnvelopeId, Sender, Envelope Status, Subject, Created, Sent Initial, Last Sent, Completed, Voided, Voided Reason, Declined, Declined Reason, RecipientId, Recipient Name, Recipient Email, Recipient Type, Recipient Routing Order, Recipient Status, Recipient Viewed, Recipient Signed, Recipient Declined, Recipient Declined Reason), but also the custom content of my letter? For example, the name and surname entered by the user, their date of birth, marital status, etc.?

Hello @Tangible Srl SB ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you are looking for a way to download data entered by the user and the default data. I will be happy to help.

There isn’t really a way to do something like that directly in Docusign other than Form Data (which only contains the default data you mention), however, the Retrieve add-on has the option to download not only Form Data but also information entered by the user of several document if needed all at the same time and into a CSV file. In Retrieve the option is called Index. For more information, please view: Index File Option

The following article may be of assistance as well: Evaluating Docusign Retrieve

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan.
Compare eSignature plans & pricing

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Tangible Srl SB ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!