Skip to main content

Hi and thanks for your reply.

The Standard Field signature box is too small.  I increased to formatting to 200% but that’s still way too small.  I’ve tried stretching the box by grabbing one of the corners. Nothing beyond the 200%, which is still way too small.  Please help.  Thank you. 

@EMRA Any chance this is a scanned document?  I have seen scenarios in which a scanned document of low quality can create a situation in which the fields added to the scanned document look very small.  Does this happen with all documents that you add to an envelope?

Hi @David.Schmitz 
Try to look at this example. On the left side you see a scanned signature and on the right side you see a signature created by DocuSign. The opacity on the left side compared to the right side is much lower. Is it only because it’s scanned or should they ideally be equal?  

@Mikkel Majholt It could be the scanned document and a low quality scan which can result in low quality Signatures.  It could also be related to the use of an Uploaded Signature image instead of using either the preset or drawn Signatures as you can have low quality images uploaded.  Lastly it could be the style or line thickness of the Signature.  It could be worthwhile to start with the document and make sure any uploaded scanned documents are of the best quality along with restricting the usage of uploaded Signatures.