Skip to main content

When I logged in today to send a document for signature, the eSignature link from the “profile” page is no longer there.  Any ideas?

Hi @Janet.Heald :

Docusign recently announced new products and product rebranding at yesterday’s Momentum 2024 event (more info. here), so there is a new look to the user interface. 

Apologies that I don’t quite understand what you mean by “the eSignature link” not being on the “profile” page anymore. 

You can still send an envelope/document for signature from your dashboard, under “Start” and “Send an Envelope.” 

I hope this helps? If I misunderstood your question, please tag me with any additional information / clarification, and I’m happy to review. 😊

@AmyB - I can’t get to my Dashboard.  Just goes to my profile when I log in and there’s nothing else I can do.

Hello @Janet.Heald ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that you are unable to get to your dashboard, I understand that when you login, it takes you directly to your profile.

However, to get a better picture of what you are going through, can you provide a screenshot?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Janet.Heald ,

Are you able to provide the information that I previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that I am able to further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!