Skip to main content

Hi, 

I’m been trying to find a solution to remove or replace the envelope Id from my templates. I found that it is possible with the Envelope Id Stamp Control, but I want to know if it is available for Business Pro For Salesforce?

Hello, @vanesys 

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

Go to your Settings page, verify if you have the options below in the Sending Settings:

Now, with this setting enable you can place it where you would like.
See this article:
https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=gbo1643332197980&topicId=iuo1578456366911.html&_LANG=enus

If you don’t see that setting in your account, contact our Support team to help you with this request.

Best,

Alexandre

Hello @vanesys,

In addition to @Alexandre.Augusto response, this setting would not retroactively update existing templates with this setting. You would have to update each template individually with the following Step.

Hi @vanesys,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!