Skip to main content

Hi,

The envelop I sent to others to sign has been missing one last signature. I tried to re-send it to the last signee, but the envelop no longer comes up in ‘Waiting for others’ or anywhere else. But if I click the ‘Review Document’ button included in the DocuSign notification email titled ‘ xxxxxxx reviewed Contract XZY’, I could see the document. 

What could be the issue and how can I locate my missing envelope? 

Thank you,

Miho

Hi @Miho.Abe !

If you still have access to the envelope through the signature email invitation, access it again and check its status through Other Actions > View History.

If you are the sender of the envelope and it’s still in progress, you can access your Send envelopes box and resend the signature invitation.

Hi @Miho.Abe,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.