Skip to main content

I have some questions related to Docu Sign:

1. can a signer NOT see the envelop history. is there any option we can control who can and cannot see the envelop history.
2. is there any option that the completed document isn't shared with all the signers, or not every received the final completion mail. just the finished email on their behalf is circulated?

Rameen,

All signers have access to the Envelope History in the Signing Ceremony.  The only way to potentially remove that option is to edit the Signing Resource File for that Brand as an Administrator.  This is an advanced edit option that I highly recommend you research more about before implementing.  Here is a guide to editing Signing Resource Files:  https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=docusign-signing-resource-file-guide&topicId=docusign-signing-resource-file-guide.pdf&_LANG=enus

As for the Certificate of Completion that is emailed/attached at the end of the signing ceremony, you can control whether that attachment is sent or not.  That can be manipulated under Signing Settings in the Envelope Delivery section as an administrator in the Settings area.  An article to manipulate those settings can be found here:  https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=fur1583277359739.html&_LANG=enus

Ultimately, all participants in a signing ceremony will have access to the audit trail to some degree.  You can make it “harder” to view though through Signing Resource Files and envelope delivery options.

Hope this helps guide you and have an excellent day!

Hi @Rameen,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hy, 

The info provided was on the developer side, & I wasn't able to do that properly.

Hi @Rameen,

Are you referring to the Signing Resource file?

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Hy,

Not the Resource file, I am asking if I add , for suppose 3 signers in the recipients list, is this possible that the completed document(or envelop), not to be sent to all recipients/signers. They JUST received the email that the document is completed

Hi @Rameen,

The Admin of the account can edit the Envelope Delivery, these settings control the options for envelope delivery, including attaching documents to completion emails, attaching a certificate of completion to the envelope, suppressing emails to embedded signers, sending completion emails to embedded signers, allowing users to choose between sending a link or attaching a PDF, and selecting how self-signed documents are presented to email recipients.

The option closest to what you are looking for is the “Attach documents to completion email”, when selected all the completed documents are included in the completed email sent to senders and signers as PDF file attachments. To include the Certificate of Completion along with the documents, you must also select the setting Attach certificate of completion to envelope.

The account Admin will need to uncheck that option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Hi @Rameen,

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator