Skip to main content

Hello - I signed up for a free trial to test the system out. I sent an envelope to myself and another person as a test but neither of us received an email notification letting us know we have a document to sign. If I buy the service, will an email notification go to the person I want to sign the document. I'm skeptical now. Thanks.

Hello @kroddy , 

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the notification system is not working accordingly, I understand you have a trial account but when sending an envelope through it, your recipients are not getting the notifications.

Under certain circumstances, emails can be blocked by the recipient’s email domain configuration or can be marked as spam. You can find more details about these scenarios here: Why aren't my signers receiving Docusign Notification emails?

The article also shows more troubleshooting steps, let me know if this helps.

If you need a little more assistance, please provide more details about what’s going on.

Best regards, 

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @kroddy ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!