Skip to main content

I’m an Admin for our DocuSign account. I’m also often sign documents for our organization. When I’m sent an envelop for signature I do receive it in my email, however, if I go online to DocuSign.com the envelop doesn’t appear on the homepage as needing action and/or never appears under agreements. I’ve double checked that my email is listed correctly. I’ve also ensured that the envelope is being sent to the correct email address. What am I setting up incorrectly?

@Patrick.Riley - Ensure you are logged into the correct DocuSign account. If you have multiple accounts under the same email address you might need to switch accounts from your profile. 

Also, sometimes, browser issues can cause discrepancies in displaying information. Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies or accessing DocuSign from a different browser or device.

Hi @Patrick.Riley,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Alejandro,

Unfortunately, I tried all of the great suggestions (clearing cache and cookies) along with trying a different browser type and neither work. Any documents sent to me to signature don’t show up in my account view. 

Hi @Patrick.Riley

Thank you for following up.

I am sorry to hear that you are still experiencing issues with missing envelopes on your eSignature user’s dashboard.

The best course of action would be to access the missing document through the email notification’s link. 

Once there, you will be able to find the Envelope ID, either at the top of the document or, by clicking on Other Actions>View History.

With the envelope ID you will be able to access the envelope by pasting it into the following URL: 

https://app.docusign.com/documents/details/{envelopeid} 

For detailed steps on this process, see:

Locate a Docusign envelope ID

If the envelope has no folder listed, this could be the cause behind why it is not included on your Agreements page.

To correct this behavior you can move the envelope to the correct folder by following the instructions below:

Move Envelopes Into Folders

In the case that you might encounter an error making reference to accessing with the wrong credentials, there could be 2 eSignature users related to your email address. This would also be a valid explanation of why you can’t find the envelopes listed in your sent items.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!