Skip to main content

I have a template that I created. I am not able to edit the template to make minor changes. How do I edit it and reuse it? 

@Ladyg203 I would check with your DocuSign Admin to see the Permission Profile you currently have assigned and if it includes the ability to “create” Templates.  Seems unusual that you were able to create the Template but currently do not have the ability to Edit the Template.  Do you not see the “edit” option when you select the right side dropdown on the Template?

Here is the Permission Profile options that include the Template settings, so if your Permission Profile was changed that could account for the change in your ability to edit Templates.

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=mfo1583277360424.html&_LANG=enus

Hi @Ladyg203,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!