Skip to main content

Hello.  I am a final recipient of a Docusign form that will also include an Excel spreadsheet separately.  I understand that typically, this spreadsheet gets converted to a PDF, which doesn’t allow me to edit/input some numbers into the sheet, which I need to do as a final step. 

Is there a way for me to receive the actual spreadsheet (Excel), or convert it back, or any other ideas on how I can input some numbers into a few fields, short of doing text boxes (which I call a Band Aid)?  Thanks

@Trevor Rajala 

You could consider including a link in your document that points to your Excel file stored in the cloud. This allows you to edit the file while maintaining its original formatting. Unfortunately, when you upload an Excel file to DocuSign, it converts the file to a PDF. As a result, you would need to add fields to the document after the conversion.

Hello @Trevor Rajala ,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Nathaly| DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!