Skip to main content

I am looking to bulk download all signature docs and certs from our entire org, without going to all active/inactive users for information. How do I do this?

@brianmorgs

There is no option to bulk download all documents for an account or entire organisation.

You are able to build something like this yourself leveraging the DocuSign eSignature API, e.g. with Microsoft PowerAutomate or any other programming language. There is a tool available, which is called DocuSign Retrieve and comes with an extra cost. It has some limitations that you want to check this in detail before you make a buying decision.

Please be aware that you are only able to download envelopes sent from your DocuSign account and not the envelopes that have been sent to you from other accounts via the API.

DocuSign Retrieve

Hi @brianmorgs,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!