Skip to main content
Question

Docusign software icp não instalado

• 2 September 2024
  • 9 replies

When installing PKI Docusign, the platform still does not identify the presence of the software on the machine. And I also tried to sign using the alternative method you have on your website, I have suppliers who send me contracts to sign from docusign. Is there anything that can be done to solve my problem?

Hello @Jaacfilho,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you. Are you getting a specific error?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some of the options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Christopher, good afternoonThank you for your feedback, we do not have the docusign service today. We only access to sign the purchase contracts we make with our suppliers.

Hello @Jaacfilho,

To confirm, you are the recipient of the envelope not the sender?

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Good evening, Christopher Thank you for your reply, I am the recipient of the envelope. I went through the process of installing the browser extension and also the PKI Docusign application, I also tried the alternative method that is on the website at this link. https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/Metodo-alternativo-para-a-instalacao-do-PKI-DocuSign?language=pt_BR&rsc_301 . Even so, it claims that the ICP software is not installed.

Hello @Jaacfilho,

Can you provide the envelope ID?

Best regards,

Good evening, Christopher Thanks for getting back to me, where can I get this envelope ID information?

Hello @Jaacfilho,

Please follow How do I find an Envelope ID as a recipient/signer?

Best regards,

Got it, ChristopherThanks for the reply, I'll check and get back to you. We don't have the docusing service, we just receive contracts from our supplier to sign.

Hello @Jaacfilho,

Have you tried to contact the sender of the envelope?

Best regards,