Skip to main content

How does the stakeholder who has been nominated for signature, is not the right person and wants to reject one specific signature and can sign the other points. Also for completing the signature, the needs to sign in all places that has been selected for him, it does not get saved, if he does not want to sign one activity. 

Hi @sampath,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to allow your signers to complete your envelope without necessarily signing all your signature fields, and I will share more details on the topic.

In order to allow signers to complete their assigned action without completing all their fields, these will need to be marked as not required fields.

You can set this up within the Field Properties menu, after clicking, or dropping the field to edit.

For more details on how to manage your field properties, see:

Edit Field Properties

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @sampath,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!