Question

Docusign Clarification on Bulk Signing and PDF Document Protection

• 19 March 2024
  • 4 replies

1. Where in Docusign can I disable the following for PDF documents : 
  1. Disable printing
  1. Disable contect copying
  1. Diable contect copying for accesibility
  1. Where in Docusign  does it allow Bulk Signing for multiple authorized signatories to sign multiple documents at the same time? 

Hello @winnie mutanu ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you are looking for some information regarding PDFs and signing.

It would be my pleasure to assist you.

Below you may find the answers of your questions:

1. The print sign can be hidden from the signing session through the Signing Resource Files, however, once the document is downloaded, it will have the option to print. Please view page 38,105, 108 and 110: Resource Files
  2. Regarding the other two questions, would you be referring to ‘Content Copy’?
  3. Unfortunately, DocuSign does not allow bulk signing to sign multiple documents at the same time, the recipients would need to enter each document and sign individually.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Thank you for responding

1. Yes does docusign allow disabling Content Copy like copying of the content in the document?

Hello @winnie mutanu ,

Thank you for confirming the information.

If it's about copying from the base documents, then that would depend on the format/nature of the base document itself. If the base document is flattened, then the system will read it as an image, and text won't be selectable. If the base document is computer-readable as text, then that text will be selectable. If it's about the fields our system places for signing, we always burn those as text, so there's no way to block interacting with those on the Completed document.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Hello @winnie mutanu ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,