Skip to main content

I have created a template and added a document to it, however when I go to add the fields into the document my formatting is messed up. The document looks good when I upload it in my template, however, when I click next to add the fields, the formatting is wrong. I look at the preview and it is still wrong.

Hi @Sam.B,

Thank you for reaching out to the Docusign Community with your question!

This behavior is usually related to formatting issues within the document that make it glitch once uploaded to Docusign eSignature. In most cases, this issue can be solved by flattening or printing the document to PDF, and then recreating the envelope. You can find detailed steps on how to print your document to PDF, here: 

Print to PDF 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this.  

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!  

Best regards,  

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!  

​Hi @Sam.B,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!