Skip to main content
Question

Docuements dissapearing

• 6 September 2024
  • 8 replies

hi guys, we have some issues with documents sent for sign offs and they disappear from signers view. Like they are telling me they see no docs I sent. Did someone observe the same? Or know how to deal with it?

Hello @Pawel Radwanski ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

Is this directly in the Docusign account or from their emails? Are they all using the same browser? Is the browser up to date? Can they try in an incognito window/private window?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

they are receiving emails that my docs are awaiting their action but if they dont open docusign within 30 mins since notification received, my docs are not visible for them. Like they be disappearing from their view. Signers use up-to-date google chrome

Pawel

OLÁ PESSOAL!

Assinei um contrato em 2021, porém mudei o meu e-mail , e só consigo visualizar os ultimos contratos(que estão no e-mail novo) alguém mais com esse prblema? Como faço para ver esse contrato ? Tenho o ID

may we communicate in english please?

I signed two documents in April/2024 and I am not finding the documents on the website, how can I retrieve these documents?

Hello @Pawel Radwanski ,

Apologies for the late reply, are your recipients still experiencing the issue? It was unclear if they are accessing the documents via the email notification or on their own Docusign account.

Best regards,

Hello @Adriana Sena ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

Can you access them in your email server? If so, can you DM me the envelope ID and your account number to confirm if they were directed to the right account? Also, please try clearing your cookies and cache or try accessing your account in a different browser.

Best regards,

Nathaly, não tenho mais acesso ao e-mail registrado, agora uso outro e-mail, inclusive a conta daDocusign já esta registrada no e-mail novo, porém necessito desse documento que foi assinado no email antigo. como posso fazer para acessa-lo?