Skip to main content

how can I remove the signature of the pdf which is already docu signed

@Hari You cannot remove the Signature of a Recipient who has already taken action or of any Recipients when the envelope is fully completed. Even with the “correction” option there are limited changes that can be made to an envelope “in progress” and no changes when an envelope is “completed”. If you have an envelope with a Signature and the envelope is still awaiting other Recipients to take action then you should “void” the envelope and start a new envelope to correct the mistakes under the new envelope. You must be the Sender, a DocuSign Admin or a Recipient that is taking action in order to “void” the envelope.

Hi @Hari,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!