Skip to main content

Is anyone else experiencing DocuSign notary issues today? After 35 minutes of trying to get our docs to load, my signer gave up and had to be rescheduled. It does not appear to be a network problem as the network passed the test. Once on camera, it will record and then docs do not load. 

Yes, I have been unable to receive FOUR different attempts from my realtor to sign a document, even when she tried sending it to an alternate email I have. This has been going on for us since 11am today, and it’s 10pm now! We ended up having her email me a PDF of the document, where I signed it using my phone, and I emailed it back to her. 

Hi @MariaEC_RN,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that you haven't been receiving your envelope's access email notification, but I will gladly help you correct the issue as soon as possible.

Your user's email notification settings are managed in My Preferences>Notifications.

For detailed steps on how to manage your email notifications, see:

How do I manage my Docusign email notifications?

If you have enabled the setting in your profile. but are still not getting the emails, the most common root cause of this behavior would be a custom rule either in your email inbox or within your email domain that is suppressing the email or moving it to a specific folder.

You can find  more information on the possible root causes behind this behavior, here:

Why aren't my signers receiving Docusign Notification emails?

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,  

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!