Skip to main content
Is it possible to delegate the document to multiple people for signature?As an example; This is a tripartite agreement.I will send the agreement to Henk. Henk knows which three parties have to sign and I don't.Can Henk then forward it to person A, B and C?

@Maartje

No, you can only change the signing responsibility to a single person, when you are a signer.

You could configure Henk with the Specify Recipients role and have him specify person A, B and C, which you put placeholders into the signature workflow when creating the envelope.

@Maartje Specify Recipient role is exactly what you would use for your example above.   It is not enabled automatically, look up this feature under Sending Settings → Recipient Roles ☑️ Enable specify recipients.

Hi @Maartje,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.