Skip to main content

On our lease, there is a section where customers pick/put their initials whether they’re going to self-insure or get a policy on their contents. I only want them to initial one of the two choices. How do I do that? Thank you 

@Sue H My suggestion would be to have two boxes where you place DocuSign Radio Buttons and then the Recipient selects either Radio Button A (self insure) or Radio Button B (policy), then you setup field conditionality on each of those Radio Buttons to open up a corresponding DocuSign “Initials” field.  So there would be two Initial boxes added lets call then Initials A and Initials B, then the condition would be if the Radio Button A is selected it opens up the required Initials A, then Radio Button B opens up the Initials B field.

For more on setting up Conditional fields see the article below:

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=gbo1643332197980&topicId=hew1578456460132.html&_LANG=enus

Thank you David!  I’ll work on this! Sue

​Hi @Sue H,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!