Skip to main content

When I’m listed to receive a copy from DocuSign, it’s not showing up in my completed list, is there a way to have this updated to where all documents show up in the completed file even if you do not need to sign?

Thanks,

Linda

Hi Linda,

Envelopes will only show up in the ‘Completed’ folder if all recipients have completed their required action (eg signing) and the Envelope status is ‘Completed’, or if you’re the sender. An envelope won’t show up as ‘Completed’, if you aren’t a recipient and if not all recipients have finished their action yet, or if you aren’t the sender.

Thank you!

Jesse

Just to clarify: if I am only marked to receive a copy of the completed DocuSign (that is being sent by someone else) it should be showing up in my “completed” folder? As of now, any document that I am marked to receive a copy of I receive an email that there is a document available for me to view, but I can only access it through the link in my email. It does not show up on my completed list in my DocuSign account. 

If there is a setting I need to adjust to be able to have the documents show up in my managed account could you please provide instructions on what needs to be done.

Thanks!

Hi Linda,

Thank you for the context and additional information. If you are only a Carbon Copy recipient and you’ve already been notified via email that there’s a copy available to you, then it should show up in your Docusign Inbox and Completed folders. If they aren’t showing up there, then is it possible you have multiple Docusign logins affiliated with the same email address? In other words, are you a member/user of more than one Docusign account? I’m asking because if you’re a recipient of a Docusign envelope and if you’re a user in more than one Docusign account, then the documents will be visible in whichever Docusign account is set as your default account when you login. You can check by logging into Docusign and then clicking on your initials/avatar image in the upper right hand corner of the site, at which point you might see a “Switch account” option available. If you see it, click it and try switching to one of your other Docusign accounts and then check the ‘Manage’ tab within that other account to see if the documents are located there instead. 

Documentation:

Thank you!

Hi @Linda Price,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

All parties have signed the DocuSign agreement but it is still showing up in my action required folder instead of completed. Is there a setting that needs to happen to move these into completed? 

Hi @Kgates,

I hope you are doing well.

Have you tried the below troubleshooting:

• Clear cache/cookies
  • Try a different browser(s)
  • Try an Incognito window
  • Try a different device
  • Try a different Internet network, such as on a mobile device using data with Wi-Fi disabled.
  • Try using VPN, or if on one already, disconnect from VPN and try again

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.