Skip to main content

Hi,

We recently issued a document to a customer to sign.

Next thing we got an email to say ‘here’s your signed document’ with a link to access the completed document.

However when we log into Docusign, it is still showing as incomplete, waiting for the customer to sign it.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

The customer in in a different region (N America as opposed to us being in Australia) would that be something to do with it?

How do we get the completed version in our Docusign?

Thanks all.

Hello @Lindsey Wainberg,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this might cause you, I know the importance of having the completed information displayed as needed in the envelope; I understand that want to know how you can have the completed sign envelope.

To clarify, did you receive the completed notification from DocuSign?

Do you know if the recipient has multiple envelopes pending that were sent from your account?

Can you provide the envelope ID?

Could you provide more information?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @Lindsey Wainberg,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance with this, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for reaching out.

All good. We have the completed document, so that’s the important part. I just wondered how the recipient could complete the document, without the status changing on our dashboard.

Was wondering if this was a known ‘glitch’.

Seems not, so no need to respond.

Thanks

Lindsey

Hi @Lindsey Wainberg,

I hope you are doing well, were multiple envelopes affected by this behavior or was it only this one?

Best regards,